Hills Power Vacuum – S114848
Hills Power Vacuum (HPV), ‘the heart of the ducted cleaning system’ is constructed only with quality materials and workmanship, assuring years of trouble-free vacuuming.
- Hills Power Vacuum Injected molded from high impact, high-temperature ABS polycarbonate and polypropylene plastics
- Hills Power Vacuum provides greater strength and durability.
- will not dent and will last a house time.
- Right & Left Entry points for connection of ducting pipe to the unit.
- Hills Power Vacuum Also offering Dual Filtration Compatibility; allowing optional Disposable Filter bag to be fitted if required with Bag Conversion Kit.
- Large capacity dirt receptacle easily emptied by releasing two clamping latches that provide a hermetic vacuum seal between motor base housing and dirt receptacle.
- dual-LED technology status indicators for visual standby and operating modes.
- Manufactured to meet all relevant Electrical Safety Standards in Australia and complies with the EMC emission standard AS/NZS 1044. Power units are all marked with the approved marking, logo, and registration number N1461.
Hills Power Vacuum Motor Specifications
- Tangential By-pass discharge
- Flow-Through discharge
- Double ball bearings
- Diameter of Motor - 143 mm
- Diameter of Motor - 405 watts
- Airflow (max.) - 50 litres/sec.
- Sealed Vacuum H2O (max.) - 2,450 mm
- RPM @19mm working orifice 21200 rpm
- Label Rated Electrical Watts 1400 watts
- Noise Level with Silencer@ 3m 68.5 dbA
- Temperature Sensitive Thermal Protector
- Control Circuit 12 V DC
- Control Current 100mA
- Nominal Voltage 240 V AC
- Nominal Frequency 50 Hertz
Hills Power Vacuum Power Unit Physical Specifications
- Overall Height 810 mm
- Overall Diameter 310 mm
- Overall Weight 6.9 kg
- Dual Filtration Compatible System
- Cyclonic Filtration (Standard)
- HFPC Filter Cartridge
- Silencer for Exhaust
- Left & Right ducting entry points
- Direct Inlet point with On/Off switch
- Wall Mounting of Power Unit
- Body Housing Construction ABS
- Dirt Capacity liters 25